We act according to the type and characteristics of each customer/project
Companies with liquidity and solvency dificulties
Growth and/or Internationalization
- With over 2 years of activity: 2 fiscal years closed.
- Annual turnover> EUR 5 million.
- With equity and positive results.
- Mimum financing needs of €500,000.
- From consistent projects, we analyze, evaluate and propose, together with customers, different lines of action to solve specific problems in each case.
- Companies in growth stage.
- Companies in internationalization process.
- With a realistic Business Plan or verified outcome.
Step by Step
Meeting with customers. Signing of a non disclosure agreement and mandate evaluation
Collection of company documentation.
Pre analysis of company’s economic and financial situation.
Operation Committee, in which we consider our contribution of value. Immediate notification of acceptance / rejection of the transaction to the customer. Signing of the mandate in case of acceptance.
Amount and selection of the most suitable product.
Determination of the most suitable financial provider.
Preparation of a blind analysis report of the operation.
Preparation of a complete analysis report.
Request for additional information and/or resolution of doubts.
Valuation Committee and confirmation of the analysis.
The approximate maximum period defined above is from 7 to 10 days.